Fashion Nova - Unresponsive customer service and unfulfilled order.

This company does not have the capacity to fulfill order processing in time aparently. Sending them an email to customer service promises you a reply in 24 hours which is an automated email you recieve explaining how backed up they are and does not help or answer any questions.

I submitted an order on november 29, it is now 7 days later with no answers and they have ignored me. My coworker told me she ordered from them before and took two weeks to process her order after they got their money.

Doesnt make sense why this company cuts checks to celebrities and affliates to mention their clothing and increase traffic they cant keep up with or respect the buisness from their customers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Fashion Nova - Terrible

1.8

I ordered two dresses from their Black Friday, until this day I dont know when my order will be here or if my order has been received. I sent 3 emails, the first two times I received two automated messages back so that couldn't give any tracking number or date when my order will be arriving.

The 3rd email I sent they replied back with a customer service number. I can't get even a real person. I have ordered from in the past and never had problem. Although the previous merchandise is now ruined because either it had ripped or has holes in it.

I still like the design of their clothing I just know it's not gonna last long. You might get 2 or 3 times if you're extremely careful with the merchandise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashion Nova Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Fashion Nova - Shipping Service Review

They never gave me a confirmation then I got emailed my package was delivered but never got it... I never heard from them again no refund no product

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashion Nova Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Fashion Nova - Worst customer service and stole my money

1.1

Numerous times tried to reach them for refunding me for an item I didn’t even return. No responses from them.

Never ordering from them again. Total rip off.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27.

Comments

I don't understand. You want them to refund you for an item that you say, and I quote, "I didn’t even return".

That there are no responses from them, and that they are a total rip off.

But, isn't not returning an item and demanding a refund stealing? Or did you mean that you returned it and there was no contact?

to Dawn #1529480

Hello Dawn, Thank you for your question. As a pissed off consumer, I did not realize how unclear my comment was.

But to clarify, I returned an item expecting to be refunded. I was refunded but on another item that I had purchased, which I didn’t return. The refund was supposed to be on a $30 or so product.

I was refunded only $6. That is what happened.

Fashion novas faulty items

2.3

Bought a leather overall dress from fashion nova knowing the risk, because all the reviews are fake as *** Put it on, and the zipper was broken, and insanely tight it was just awful. The material was papery leather as well. If you're going to buy from their know your item will most likely be a piece of *** from china

Product or Service Mentioned: Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20.