Fashion Nova Phone Numbers and Emails

Media
Technical Support
legal@fashionnova.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Fashion Nova Customer Service Overview

• Fashion Nova Customer Service is rated at 1.4 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    94% phone 6% email
  • The best phone number to call Fashion Nova is 3238881071. 62% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. Meanwhile, 47% of users reported contacting a real person successfully by dialing the phone number 8183414600.

• The average hold time is more than 30 min. The longest wait times are on Wednesday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 1 minute.

• Be prepared for the call as Fashion Nova may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: order id, email or first and last name.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Fashion Nova Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(323) 888-1071
Store in Montebello, CA
Total calls: 52 385 Issues resolved: 690 Last call: Jun 16, 2024

The primary way to contact Fashion Nova customer service 24/7 is their Help Center. You can get assistance with all aspects of your business with the company through it. A mobile app is also a valuable tool for managing a Fashion Nova account 24/7. Using it, you will access your orders, track delivery, and get support from representatives.

Fashion Nova’s contact us form on the website offers support for multiple issues, including tracking, missing orders, information about products, and starting careers. You should select the concern section and then input your email, name, and the reason of the inquiry. The support representative typically responses within 24 hours.

Fashion Nova has five California-based locations and an online marketplace where they serve clients worldwide. The Fashion Nova customer service phone numbers are not used for general troubleshooting. You may call it up if you have issues with Fashion Nova stores only. Dial (323) 888-1071 when your concern is connected with Montebello, (818) 238-0022 for a call to the Burbank store, (323) 628-7368 - Los Angeles, (818) 341-4600 - Northridge, (818) 891-3400 - Panorama City.

While Fashion Nova customer service number 24h is currently unavailable, you may address general customer service concerns using other methods, including email, mobile app, or social media accounts.

The company support team has a wide range of options to reach a live person, but Fashion Nova customer service chat currently is not provided. The business has accounts on several social media platforms and provides quality support there. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Pinterest pages are good ways to keep track of the latest products and fashion trends.

Facebook, in particular, is an effective way of reaching out for general support from a live person. You can easily find them by username @Fashionnova and initiating dialog via Facebook Messenger. Also, clients can connect with the special Fashion Nova customer service page on Twitter under the handle @FashionNovaHelp. Click on the “message” button, describe your inquiries, and you will receive a response from the representative within 24 hours.

Since the company does not provide a Fashion Nova customer service chat, you can use their email addresses. The company offers this approach of contact to non-urgent issues or general questions.

When you decide to send a direct message to the company, use the Fashion Nova customer service email info@fashionnova.com. You can submit a request to the Media department by sending an email to media@fashionnova.com. legal@fashionnova.com and privacy@fashionnova.com suit for legal issues, support@fashionnova.com for technical support. It may take 24-48 hours to get a response from them. An agent will reach out to you via email. So make sure to check your inbox time after time.

PissedConsumer Club

Other Info (opening hours):

Other Locations:

6600 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Ste 2012

Los Angeles, CA 91303

1811 Montebello Town Center Dr.

Montebello, CA 90640

Northridge, CA 91324

More contact details

Fashion Nova Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Danielle C Sai
Dissatisfied
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
4.0

I had a problem with the quality of an item and was unable to reach anyone. It is very frustrating to have an issue, especially those where the timing of a response or resolution is a concern.

I had to wait to see if I was going to get an email back. I would prefer to speak to a live person, although I realize that a great majority of online merchants do not have a customer service number.

Tomika G Bzw
I have not received my package

I didn't even receive my package yet and they keep sending it to the wrong address and it's going on 2 months about to be three so if I don't get my package ì will need my money back today

Neha N Lyp
Refund

Order no 13539****
You cancelled my order and it has been more than 7 days now. But you have not refunded me and you contact me on my gmail id.

That mail id is not working ( niasharma1998@***.com). I will give you my new email id. ( nehanarula1998@***.com) Please mail me on that because you do not have any customer care service for contact. where can I contact you, neither do you have any number nor do you have any customer care email id.

I am going to complain to the police against you company because you are cheating to me no any update for my return? Cancel my order without any information and still not refund my amount contact me
Email -
Nehanarula1998@***.com
Contact no - +44 7568 ****85

Guest-5864847
My shipment I never recived
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I never received my things from here I order in February and still nothing no response no refund nothing Im very ups t I thought this was a good place but never again

How Good is Fashion Nova's Customer Service?

Aleksandra T Mvc
Aleksandra T Mvc
Feels Disappointed | Jun 15, 2024

They are *** retarded I tried to conctact 1000 times I ve wrtitten messages to give instruction how to send back package bcs all of this is yoo smsll and now I am lost

Delores A Ofd
Delores A Ofd
Feels Disappointed | Jun 14, 2024

I called and didn’t get no answer

Yuriy Etj
Yuriy Etj

Horrible

Klaryssa Yxc
Klaryssa Yxc
Feels Disappointed | Jun 13, 2024

Customer service sucks yall need to do better with answering customers with a real person

Monique Ael
Monique Ael
Feels Disappointed | Jun 13, 2024

No me gustó que den tarjeta de regalo yo quería que me regresaran el dinero

Holley Dtk
Holley Dtk
Feels Disappointed | Jun 11, 2024

There is no customer service with fashion nova. The telephone number directs you to the actual store location, which has nothing to do with online orders. Plus, the return process is so difficult.

Summary of Fashion Nova Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fashion Nova?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Wrong address”
  • “Missing package”
  • “Can't fill out wrong order form online”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to modify return”
  • “Trying to order to start return”
  • “Need to return an item”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need assistance”
  • “Order verification”
  • “Cannot remember my order number and want to know where is my package i am getting a little worried”

Refund Question:

• “I want my money back”
  • “Refund”
  • “Trying to understand why my order was refunded when it still available on the site”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Got an email with a discount code and can't use it and it's not expired”
  • “I placed an order n I used Klarna n the full amo was taken out of my debit card”
  • “I was charged twice”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My order was canceled and haven't received my money back”
  • “Cancelled order”
  • “Cancel order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “PRODUCTS ARRIVED BROKEN”
  • “My store credit isn't working”
  • “Possible fake site online”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card ordered”
  • “Gift card issue”
  • “Gift card”

Account Question:

• “Wrong phone number on my account”
  • “Account”
  • “Forgot my order number and the order didn't come in my emails”

Staff Question:

• “Customer Service help with an order. I need help applying credit plus the 40% promotion”
  • “Customer service”
  • “I just ordered and I will like to pay for fast service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website not accepting my payment”
  • “I have applied two times and I wanted to know if they have reviewed my application”
  • “Problem with the website”

Employment Question:

1.8
Shein Canada
5592 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Fashion Nova? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup