Fashion Nova Phone Numbers and Emails

• (800) 866-0286

Fashion Nova Emails:

info@fashionnova.com
Legal
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Fashion Nova Contact Information

7% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fashion Nova Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Where is my order 79919943”
  • “Order number 80753131 was next day delivery. Haven't been received. It's going on two days”
  • “Entered wrong shipping address”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My order was returned”
  • “Changing shipping on order”
  • “Return item”

Request for Information Question:

• “My order information”
  • “Order information”
  • “No confirmation email after purchase”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “I want a refund”
  • “My refund is not in ni card yet”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Missing coupon with purchase”
  • “They charged me twice”
  • “The promo codes aren't working for me”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation of order”
  • “Cancel order 80738624”
  • “I need to cancel order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I did not order anything and it took money out of my account”
  • “My package was order a almost weeks ahoy and now it says TBD”
  • “Damaged item”

Cards Question:

• “My gift card”
  • “I'm trying to make a purchase using my E gift card but they say its invalid whereas the card contains money for past returned items”
  • “Giftcard”

Account Question:

• “Used wrong email account”
  • “They took money from my account when I didn't order”
  • “I cant get into my account”

Staff Question:

• “Je n'arrive pas a payer ma commande service support paiement pas valide”
  • “Hey I paid express service and desperately wants my order tomorrow September 3rd please please”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Just bought some items on the website but they charged a lot compared to my bill. My bill was $565.00 but they billed me $781.71.????”
  • “I placed an order online at your Pacoima store and never received my order never received a order number and the money was also removed from my card and never will never receive return back to my car can someone please contact me”
  • “I placed an order more than a week ago and when I go on the carrier site it says label has been created.”

Employment Question:

• “I am a former employee in Santa Fe Springs Ca and a need to contact Human Resources”
  • “Model job for Toddler”
  • “I had nerver received my pack wages that I prefer almost a month ago it was 200$”

Other Question:

• “Shillong issue”
  • “My order is not here”
  • “My order”

About

Fashion Nova Return Policy
Fashion Nova's online returns portal can only be used to return items purchased online at www.fashionnova.com. All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code. The Customer will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return The User's item(s). Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Fashion Nova is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep The Customer's proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back The User's returns. All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Fashion Nova E-Gift Card. Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear. Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable. Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000494892
Fashion Nova Delivery Policy
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000494752
Fashion Nova Terms of Service
This Agreement governs The User's use of the Website and The Customer's purchase of any products from Fashion Nova (the "Products"). The Website and Products are offered subject to The Customer's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions ("Terms" or "Agreement"). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between The Customer and Fashion Nova, and The Client should read them carefully. By agreeing to these Terms, The Customer also agree to the Fashion Nova Privacy Policy, Online Return Policy, Store Returns Policy and Shipping Policy, each of which is expressly incorporated by reference herein. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT WAIVE THE CLIENT'S RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING OR JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW OR IF THE USER OF COMPANY SERVICES OPT-OUT.
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000495752
Fashion Nova Privacy Policy
Fashion Nova, Inc., ("Fashion Nova," www.fashionnova.com" Fashion Nova" Company's) is committed to protecting both the personal as well as business information The Client of Fashion Nova share and/or store with Fashion Nova By using this website, The Client consent to this Privacy Policy, which applies to transactions and activities and data gathered through the Fashion Nova Website and interaction The Customer may have with its related Social Media accounts. Please review this Privacy Policy periodically as Website may revise it without notice. By visiting a website, the files are sent from The Client's browser to the site to allow the transfer of information. Fashion Nova protect direct access to The Customer's member account with a password. The Customer's personal information will be collected on a secure server using a coding system called Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The collected data is kept safe and The Company will do Fashion Nova's' best to provide a high level of security.
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000486391
Fashion Nova FAQ
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us
Top Fashion Nova Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Deal

Top Fashion Nova Products

Clothing, Jeans, Pants

Fashion Nova Pros and Cons

Pros: Nice clothes, Cute clothes, Nice styles, Cute clothes good prices, First time having a problem with order confirmation

Cons: Bad customer service, Not enough contact support, Unable to deliver as promise, No one never answers the phone, Shipping issues policy

Fashion Nova reviews and complaints

2.1
Forever 21
556 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Fashion Nova? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup