Fashion Nova Phone Numbers and Emails

Fashion Nova Emails:

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
info@fashionnova.com
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Fashion Nova Contact Information

Northridge,

California 91324

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Marquan Pmn
Poor customer service and missing product

I would give less of a review if I could. I have had extremely poor customer service from them and been given multiple different dates for my order to arrive. Which it still has not and I need it...

Katrina M Aqf
Another issue. Failed discount code and very limited assistance and resolve.

Although I often shop with you, FNs Customer Service antics are severely lacking. Even the new Help Center needs help! :angry: My issue THIS TIME is that a code that is provided for 30% off of yo...

Summary of Fashion Nova Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Fashion Nova Customer Service?

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Never received order #98727046 and no response via email”
  • “Shipping issues”
  • “I didnt get an email confirmation”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My return”
  • “I can't find my Credit from a return”
  • “A returning item I don't want returned.”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to talk to associate”
  • “My order information”
  • “How to find my credit and apply to an order”

Refund Question:

• “They are starting to steal half of my refund”
  • “Refund”
  • “My refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “UNSUBSCRIBE”
  • “Cancel order”
  • “Cancelled order charged to my card”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charge for something i did not order”
  • “Discount issue”
  • “Payment”

Cards Question:

• “Somebody stole my card and use it”
  • “My card was stolen”
  • “Someone stole my card and used it on fashion nova”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Order a wrong size clothing”
  • “Items I order are too big”
  • “Damaged item”

Account Question:

• “My account was charged 3x for 30.67 I want my funds back”
  • “I dont recive my order number or the approval and the money has been taking my account”
  • “I order something and i don't know if it's coming because the email it has i don't know the password”

Staff Question:

• “To speak with customer service”
  • “Rerun my staff”
  • “Customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Hello, I ordered articles on the fashionnova website but I didn't receive a notification on my email while it was well taken into account can you check”
  • “App not working”
  • “I just got an email saying an address is wrong but it's right on the site”

Employment Question:

• “Payroll”
  • “For my forms W2”
  • “Missing order #85310996 and i have contacted many times”

Other Question:

• “Issue with orders”
  • “Urgent Order update”
  • “Problem with order”

About

Fashion Nova Return Policy
Fashion Nova's online returns portal can only be used to return items purchased online at www.fashionnova.com. All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code. The Customer will be responsible for covering the shipping costs to return The User's item(s). Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date. Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached. Fashion Nova is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep The Customer's proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back The User's returns. All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a Fashion Nova E-Gift Card. Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear. Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable. Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000494892
Fashion Nova Delivery Policy
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000494752
Fashion Nova Terms of Service
This Agreement governs The User's use of the Website and The Customer's purchase of any products from Fashion Nova (the "Products"). The Website and Products are offered subject to The Customer's acceptance of these Terms and Conditions ("Terms" or "Agreement"). These Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between The Customer and Fashion Nova, and The Client should read them carefully. By agreeing to these Terms, The Customer also agree to the Fashion Nova Privacy Policy, Online Return Policy, Store Returns Policy and Shipping Policy, each of which is expressly incorporated by reference herein. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT WAIVE THE CLIENT'S RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING OR JURY TRIAL OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW OR IF THE USER OF COMPANY SERVICES OPT-OUT.
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000495752
Fashion Nova Privacy Policy
Fashion Nova, Inc., ("Fashion Nova," www.fashionnova.com" Fashion Nova" Company's) is committed to protecting both the personal as well as business information The Client of Fashion Nova share and/or store with Fashion Nova By using this website, The Client consent to this Privacy Policy, which applies to transactions and activities and data gathered through the Fashion Nova Website and interaction The Customer may have with its related Social Media accounts. Please review this Privacy Policy periodically as Website may revise it without notice. By visiting a website, the files are sent from The Client's browser to the site to allow the transfer of information. Fashion Nova protect direct access to The Customer's member account with a password. The Customer's personal information will be collected on a secure server using a coding system called Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The collected data is kept safe and The Company will do Fashion Nova's' best to provide a high level of security.
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000486391
Fashion Nova FAQ
To read more: https://support.fashionnova.com/hc/en-us
Top Fashion Nova Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care, Deal

Top Fashion Nova Products

Clothing, Jeans, Dress

Fashion Nova Pros and Cons

Pros: Nice clothes, Cute clothes, Nice styles, Cute clothes good prices, Love the styles and promos

Cons: Bad customer service, Not enough contact support, No customer service, Unable to deliver as promise, Poor customer service

Fashion Nova reviews and complaints

1.7
Shein Canada
1866 reviews
2.1
Do you have something to say about Fashion Nova? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup